PFI’s journey started as an organization that brought together and motivated corporate houses to contribute to the field of population and health. Currently, we provide technical assistance to a number of corporate houses in the implementation of their CSR programmes.
We have partnered with a number of international and national donor organizations and trusts to take forward our mandate on family planning, RCH and HIV/AIDS. PFI has also been a part of several alliances, joining hands with other civil society organizations to advocate issues of common concern.
Some Alliances of which PFI is a member :
- Advocating Reproductive Choices (ARC)
- Asia Pacific Alliance for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Alliance for Young People: Towards a Healthy Future
- Coalition for Maternal and Neonatal Health and Safe Abortions (CMNHSA)
- Global Health Council
- National Coalition against Two Child Norm (TCN)
- National Coalition on Population Stabilization, Family Planning and Reproductive Rights
- The White Ribbon Alliance