Who we work with
PFI’s journey started as an organization that brought together and motivated corporate houses to contribute to the field of population and health. Currently, we provide technical assistance to a number of corporate houses in the implementation of their CSR programmes.
We have partnered with a number of international and national donor organizations and trusts to take forward our mandate on family planning, RCH and HIV/AIDS. PFI has also been a part of several alliances, joining hands with other civil society organizations to advocate issues of common concern.
Some Alliances of which PFI is a member :
- Advocating Reproductive Choices (ARC)
- Asia Pacific Alliance for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Alliance for Young People: Towards a Healthy Future
- Coalition for Maternal and Neonatal Health and Safe Abortions (CMNHSA)
- Global Health Council
- National Coalition against Two Child Norm (TCN)
- National Coalition on Population Stabilization, Family Planning and Reproductive Rights
- The White Ribbon Alliance